domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

Unexpected token babel

GitHub is where people build software. Unexpected token - React babel mar. Más resultados de stackoverflow. En caché Traducir esta página nov. Here is the source code: package.


I really want to use ES6. All it needed was to add a package. Pro tips : You also can use babel -node and else but it will need more . However, you can use them today with the help of Babel. And i have this syntax error, unexpected token at the start of the. Следующие работали для меня.


Turns out I had excluded node_modules in the babel loader step, and . This is an issue with the babel -loader and ES6. Did you set `parser: babel -eslint`? All configuration of code works fine. But when I run or debug, IDE throw this error . For anyone else who is writing EScode and using Webpack, and getting unexpected token on import line. There is a issue with babel -loader . Babel supports them in a stable stage:.


I built my OWA from OpenMRS OWA . Answer (of 3): import is still not implemented in node. Using Babelan error arise on a simple sentence, like let result: string;. How i should configure Babelwith ts?


I found a weird error in my hello world web app. NET supports the use of ECMAScript features, thanks to Babel. These features include: Arrow functions — A syntax for inline lambda functions similar . Using webpack with babel and babel -preset-react and . According to the link I need babel -preset-react, and I have it.


By requiring babel -register, we are able to test ESfeatures straight away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares