domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018

Unexpected token react

JSX pragma is no longer necessary. ReactJS Module build failed. Más resultados de stackoverflow. GitHub is where people build software.


I built my OWA from OpenMRS OWA . Basically using MobX without decorators in create- react -app is straight. Unexpected token (9:6) You may need an appropriate loader to handle . You will most likely get an “ unexpected token ” error. Notice how line has been changed to JSX. If we run server again, we will not get our usual output.


I import it via import . I get an unexpected token error. Whats wrong with mine i get unexpected token else. I ran into a similar issue when migrating from babel to babel 6. I was just running babel . NET supports the use of ECMAScript features, thanks to Babel. These features include: Arrow functions — A syntax for inline lambda functions similar . I have been trying to find a framework to test out a react single page. Initial Task: In the components.


According to the link I need babel-preset- react , and I have it. Example with the babel-preset- react package installed. If you get this error, you . It seems babel transform works in my testcase code, but essyntax in node_modules does . I got this error when I tried to open another Javascript file with this code: document. Decorators are an excellent feature brought over from languages like Python and Java. Thankfully, create- react -app has made launching new react projects.


Я хочу рассказать о процессе создание платформы для react приложения,. Hello, It is sad that you react very slowly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares